Today as I was sitting in training for my new job (woohoo) I had this....I don't know what. A memory? A vision of the future? A full on hallucination? I saw myself sitting in my own living room with a man. I knew that this man was my husband. I knew that we had just had dinner and the kids were in their rooms. As I was sitting there, on my red couch, I told my husband I was pregnant, and he was over-joyed! Now, here is the weird part, this all took place about a year from now. I know scary right? I can't imagine my life taking that big of a turn in such a short period of time! I mean a wedding, a house, and a baby! Holy heck that sounds scary just typing it! It was all I could think about the rest of the day! What was this? My future? Just a daydream I had while my mind wandered? And, if this is my future am I ok with it? How do I make it all happen? And who the heck is my husband?
Has this ever happened to you? Where you just have this feeling or a dream and can't get it out of your head? Oy what a pain in the brain!
On the plus side, my husband was smokin hot! :-)
Until next time....Just Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment