Sunday, February 6, 2011

a few quick beauty tips....

Ok ladies so I am always getting requests for beauty tips and makeup ideas. Here are just a quick few that have been on my mind lately. Mostly due to the MN weather...if youhave other questions just ask! I am a makeup artist and love to help!

#1 you NEED to moisturize! Eucerin makes a great affordable line of facial moisturizers! If your skin is really dry and flakey try breaking open a Vitamin E capsule and mixing it with your moisturizer

#2 you NEED something on your lips! Something, anything! Pick a chapstick or lip moisturizer and use it! if your lips get dry and flakey use your toothbrush to remove the excess then try straight Vaseline at night!

#3 you NEED to exfoliate in the winter too! I really like the St. Ives Apricot Scrub! Use whaterver works for you!

#4 in the winter-shaving your legs with conditioner really helps them not get so dry. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Coochy shave lotion and Body Spray Oil in Green Tea (both by Pure Romance)

#5 and last but not least...SMILE! Real beauty comes from the inside! If you smile it gives you a glow that no amount of makeup can recreate!

No comments:

Post a Comment