Saturday, January 29, 2011

A casual Saturday...

so I'm excited to just chill today. Next week I start my big girl job (lol) and my whole schedule is about to change. Today I just want to hang with my honey and do boring couple stuff...like go to Ikea and pick out furniture for a house we don't have! And take naps....lots of naps....some of them possibly even naked naps! >;-) I think days like today remind me of when I knew I was really in love-when I stopped thinking of Saturdays as the day to spend hours getting ready to go to some hot packed club, get groped by strangers and sweat off all the hard work I put into my hair and makeup. Love isn't always rainbows and butterflies (it's compromise that moves us along-thank you Maroon 5) Real love is being able to be in the same room, not talking, not interacting, just be, and still be comfortable. Love is laughing at the stupid mistakes you make without feeling self conscious. Love is having your best friend be the only person you even notice in a room full of ridiculously attractive people. Love is the little things...and that is how I plan to spend my day...in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment