Friday, January 28, 2011
at the moment...
at the moment I am having a drink...watching the love of my life channel surf. The thoughts rolling around in my head are making me dizzy. Ih ad one of those days where I would have been better off staying in bed! I will never understand how men who "donate sperm" and create a child that they then refuse to take care of think they can judge someone else's parenting skills. If you have a drug and or alcohol problem and spend your time and money supporting that habit-you have no right to call the mother of your child who works her butt off a bad parent! Checking yourself in to rehab for 6 months at a time or working a job that pays cash to get out of paying child support is NOT being a parent! I only wish I could be a fly on the wall the day your child grows up and realizes what a complete loser you are and that all those tears mommy cried when they were younger are YOUR fault! When you decide to man up and help out maybe just maye then you can have some say in how I live my life and what I do with my child! Yes thats right MY CHILD! Do you feed them? Clothe them? Kiss them goodnight? Take care of them when they are sick? Put a roof over their beautiful little head? NO? Then guess what? Thanks for the sperm no go f*ck yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment