Ok so I just really need to vent..like now! I do not understand how people can justify child abuse by saying "Oh he was drunk he needs help, not jail, he'd never do that sober" so on and so on. Who really gives an ef if he was drunk? Is that really an excuse now? You wanted nothing to do with him before and now you're all on his side helping him? Rooting him on? Yet not a SINGLE solitary one of you are rooting on the child he abused? The child he scarred for life? The child who's so terrified she won't sleep alone? But a grown ass nearly 40 year old man who's never amounted to shit and never will gets all of your support? Yet I'm the bad guy because my daughter no longer wants a relationship with you? Which you mistakenly think is all my doing btw. She wants nothing to do with you because you called her a liar. And because you chose to help her piece of shit father over helping her. Because not even once id you bother to actually ask if she was ok. You instantly started trying to bribe her with bikes and shopping and a whole bunch of other shit she doesn't need. What she needed was your support. And you gave it to the person who harmed her. That was your choice! And when you had that moment, because, let's face it there is ALWAYS a moment, and you chose to support him instead of her, you effectively chose to no longer be a part of her life. I can't change her mind. Nor will I try.
And let me just say, I think it's absolutely disgusting that you actually wished him a happy Father's Day and celebrated with him to help him "thru the tough day without his daughter". Are you serious? You think he's a great father? Then by all means let him babysit YOUR children! He's a racist, a liar, a criminal, a thief, a drunk, a drug addict, 60k in the hole for child support and oh yeah a convicted child abuser! And yes, I can say that because he was found guilty in the civil case. The criminal charges are still being investigated.
And while I'm on that subject, since when does it take 4 effing months to get charges filed? Child abuse is no longer a top priority for the justice system? Where is the justice in that?
And what happens when he is found guilty of the criminal charges? Then will you believe her? Will you apologize to her? Will you feel guilty for choosing the wrong side? Well guess what? I will not feel even the tiniest bit bad for you if she tells you it's too late! I will cheer her on and be the rock she needs no matter what her decision is, because THAT is what a parent does!
PS-she had an amazing Father's Day with the man in her life that she has chosen to become extremely close to in your absence. You know, the one is not a racist, not a liar, not a drunken drug addict, doesn't have an abusive bone in his body and actually steps up and takes care of her. Yup, you've been replaced!
No comments:
Post a Comment