I know I know I haven't blogged in ferfrickingever but I've had some ish going on that would make your insides turn so I get a pass. I thought I'd post something fun and quick and hopefully this will get me back into the swing of things. So, here are a few things I'm loving at the moment.
Beauty- MAC Face and Body foundation, it's quick, it lasts all day, has buildable coverage and doesn't make me look like a scaley old hag.
Anastasia brow pomade, I admit it took me about 2 months to get used to using this stuff but now I can't live without it!
Loreal Damage Repair Hair Balm, (in a little yellow tub @ Target) this stuff is pretty badass for drug store hair care! You know it has to be good if my snooty I -refuse-to-use-anything-less-than-salon-products self will not only use it but recommend it!
Food/Drink-the new Caribou cold press in chocolate almond....OMG Heaven! Anything and everything on the grill!
Life-going to the Bean's swim meets! And no I really don't have any ef's to give if you don't like my loud obnoxious cheering from the sidelines! It's wedding season again, so many brides so little time! I love making women feel extra pretty on their big day! We bought a new boat! I'm so excited to get my tan on! I have weeded out some seriously toxic people from my life and my children's lives and it feels amazing! Why the ef didn't I do this sooner?
Style-flip flops are out and on and I couldn't be happier! Socks are nasty!
Work-kicking ass and taking names! It feels so good to be recruiting like crazy again and to actually feel like a valued member of a team. (it also feels really good to know I'm recruiting for things my old job couldn't find if you handed them over on a silver platter)
Fitness-I'm doing the 30 day ab challenge! My abs hate me and it's only day 4 but I'm doing it!
Ok so there it is! My latest and greatest :)
Peace out g funks!
No comments:
Post a Comment