Hello all.
I wanted to give you a quick update on the job search, makeup madness and just life in general.
So, the good news is I've been offered (and accepted) an AMAZING job offer! Excellent pay, exactly what I wanted to be doing, great company, great location the whole shebang as it were. However, like any good thing in my life it comes with some bad news. I'm now dealing with a serious non-compete issue with my former employer. So, basically everything is on hold until my new company knows for sure my old company isn't going to sue for non-compete violation. Awesome. Now everytime my phone rings I'm in a total panic that it's my new job saying they are rescinding their offer and can't employ me and I'm back to square one. I should know 100% for sure by the end of this week but the not knowing is driving me insane! This whole non-compete thing is just so...frustrating! And I know it's just my old boss being vindictive and that just makes it so much more pisstastic. I have some pretty serious and damaging inside info about all of this, but I"m smart enough not to post it on the internet...but let's just say I love karma :)
On a brighter note, I've started a new series on my makeup page. I'm going to do some product smackdowns (WWE shout out). I'm just starting so I'm sure I'll have some kinks to work out but if you're interested you can check them out here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Makeup-Madness/266612893405119?hc_location=stream
Here's today's smackdown...
I'm excited for this new little project. I'm hoping to get some awesome feedback to help get me out of this funk I've been in because of all of this job biznass.
I'm also really trying to get this blog thing up and running like I want it to. I'm hoping I have it linked to my bloglovin so it shows up there. If you have any tips please share!
Till next time...peace out!

I honestly can't tell which is better - and as someone whose only makeup is an eyelash curler and mascara, I am super interested in this. They're real makes them super long, but it's so big makes them thicker. herm...
ReplyDelete