Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Covet

Hello all.
Well my Christmas managed to be a-ok after all. I'm grateful to have amazing kids who understand that when I can make it up to them I will. I was able to get them each a few things and they were happy with that. 
My honey keeps asking me what I want for Christmas (we haven't done ours yet) and I of course have a whole list of things I'd love to receive. Most of which are way too girly for him to actually buy for me. So, I thought it'd be fun to put them in a blog post. I think once I have a job and can afford to treat myself again I'll end up getting most of these things for myself, which will fell AMAZING! In the meantime, I thought it'd be fun to share and maybe pass on some girly/beauty items to you all. Maybe you can treat yourself, or someone special in your life. So, without further ado here they are:

These amazingly gorgeous extensions to help with the hair I've been losing due to all the stress. My hair has gotten very long (like 4 inches past my bra strap long) due to not being able to afford haircuts but has also gotten very thin over the last year. I've watched tons of reviews on these and they look  weavetacular!
(Sorry I can't really find a good pic without using some strange girls face and that just feels wrong)

This stunning handbag by Guess. 

Any of these brushes that I'm pretty sure are made of unicorn hair.

A trip to this magical place...with all of my loved ones!


Any of these lipglosses! They are stunning, last all day and look great on everyone! These may actually convince me to wear a red lip!

Well, there you have it. A few of my coveted items. I'd also love to get lasik and laser hair removal. Maybe someday I will be able to afford everything on this list. Until then, I'll just enjoy looking at them all in once pretty place, aka here :)
Peace out g-funks!
PS-Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment